This 4-day Romantic Botswana Getaway is ideal for couples who want to combine luxury with excellent game viewing in Botswana’s Savute in Chobe National Park.
Botswana Getaway Safari Experience
A short week in the spectacular Chobe National Park is all you need to experience sheer romance at a luxury lodge in Botswana. Be mesmerised by the beauty of the rugged wilderness of the Savute Channel, from its dramatic rocky outcrops, to its luscious marshlands.
In the famed Savute area of Chobe National Park you will experience a game drive that will surpass your wildest imagination. Wander dreamily through the African bush in search for elephant, lion, hyena, and antelope. From your private patio you can soak up the peace and tranquility of the African bush while spending quality time with your loved one.
Botswana Getaway Safari Experience
- Fully inclusive of transfers, meals, drinks and activities
- Excellent game viewing and location on Savute Channel
- Relax and watch passing wildlife from an observation deck by a busy waterhole
- Stay in a luxury safari tent with spectacular bush views
- Embark on thrilling off-road game drives
- Enjoy romantic starlit dinners in a traditional boma
Day 1: Fly high over the Savute Channel
Feel the excitement build as soon as your light aircraft lands on a bush airstrip from Maun. After landing board a game drive vehicle for your first mini game transfer to your Savute accommodation in Chobe National Park. Admire sweeping views of the savannah, dramatic landscapes and the marshlands of the Savute channel from your privacy of your own viewing deck.
Relax and unwind and enjoy all the trimmings offered at your luxury accommodation in Botswana, and brace yourself for an afternoon you will cherish forever. Cruise through the rugged African wilderness in hopes of spotting lion, hyena, cheetah, leopard, wild dog and sable antelope.
Day 2 & 3: Thrilling game drives
Wake up to the sound of the lion’s roar and the trumpet of an elephant, before being whisked away on yet another thrilling game drive. The game drives cover different areas of the Savute region, allowing you to witness every intricate detail of the bush. Enjoy an afternoon of leisure and soak up the peaceful ambience from the swimming pool.
On a late afternoon bush excursion, stop at a scenic location to witness the magical African sunset. Take delight in this romantic experience over a sundowner and delicious canapes. Indulge in a mouthwatering, traditional dinner around the crackling fire at the boma. Dinner for two can also be arranged in your exclusive tented suite.
Day 4: Say goodbye to Savute
The time has come to say goodbye. Venture on a last game drive and keep an eye open for the wildlife you haven’t spotted yet. Enjoy quality time with your partner over a hearty breakfast, and meet with your driver at the camp entrance. Catch a final glimpse of the bush on your way to the bush airstrip, where you will board a light aircraft to Maun Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Light aircraft flight transfers and local airport taxes to and from Maun
- Return mini safari transfers between the airstrip and the lodge
- 3 nights’ at the luxury tented camp Savute Elephant Camp
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All local branded drinks including soft drinks, juices, wines, beers and spirits
- All teas, coffees and afternoon tea
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Bird Watching in the most pristine and diverse eco-systems in Northern Botswana
- Stargazing over the vast African skies
- Visit the ancient San Bushmen rock paintings and baobab trees
- Laundry service
- Premium drinks, optional activities and all other extras to be settled directly